Swift Game Development: Learn iOS 12 3rd Edition
About the e-Book
Swift Game Development: Learn iOS 12 3rd Edition pdf
Embrace the mobile gaming revolution by creating popular iOS games with Swift 4.2
- Learn to create games for iPhone and iPad with the latest Swift Programming language
- Understand the fundamental concepts of game development like game physics, camera action, sprites, controls, among others
- Build Augmented reality games using ARKit for true performance
Swift is the perfect choice for game development. Developers are intrigued by Swift and want to make use of new features to develop their best games yet. Packed with best practices and easy-to-use examples, this book leads you step by step through the development of your first Swift game.
The book starts by introducing Swift's best features – including its new ones for game development. Using SpriteKit, you will learn how to animate sprites and textures. Along the way, you will master physics, animations, and collision effects and how to build the UI aspects of a game. You will then work on creating a 3D game using the SceneKit framework. Further, we will look at how to add monetization and integrate Game Center. With iOS 12, we see the introduction of ARKit 2.0. This new version allows us to integrate shared experiences such as multiplayer augmented reality and persistent AR that is tied to a specific location so that the same information can be replicated on all connected devices. In the next section, we will dive into creating Augmented Reality games using SpriteKit and SceneKit. Then, finally, we will see how to create a Multipeer AR project to connect two devices, and send and receive data back and forth between those devices in real time.
By the end of this book, you will be able to create your own iOS games using Swift and publish them on the iOS App Store.
What you will learn
- Deliver powerful graphics, physics, and sound in your game by using SpriteKit and SceneKit
- Set up a scene using the new capabilities of the scene editor and custom classes
- Maximize gameplay with little-known tips and strategies for fun, repeatable action
- Make use of animations, graphics, and particles to polish your game
- Understand the current mobile monetization landscape
- Integrate your game with Game Center
- Develop 2D and 3D Augmented Reality games using Apple's new ARKit framework
- Publish your game to the App Store
Who this book is for
If you wish to create and publish iOS games using Swift, then this book is for you. No prior game development or experience with Apple ecosystem is needed.
This site comply with DMCA digital copyright. We do not store files not owned by us, or without the permission of the owner. We also do not have links that lead to sites DMCA copyright infringement.
If You feel that this book is belong to you and you want to unpublish it, Please Contact us .
Learn Bitcoin and Blockchain
The DevOps 2.3 Toolkit: Kubernetes