Web Application Development with R Using Shiny 3rd Edition
Page Count238 Pages
About the e-Book
Web Application Development with R Using Shiny 3rd Edition pdf
Analyze, communicate, and design your own sophisticated and interactive web applications using the R (v 3.4) Shiny (1.1.0) package
- Explore the power of R Shiny to make interactive web applications easily
- Create engaging user interfaces using elements such as HTML5 shiny tags and Ttabsets
- Build and deploy your interactive Shiny web application using shinyapps.io
Web Application Development with R Using Shiny helps you become familiar with the complete R Shiny package. The book starts with a quick overview of R and its fundamentals, followed by an exploration of the fundamentals of Shiny and some of the things that it can help you do. You'll learn about the wide range of widgets and functions within Shiny and how they fit together to make an attractive and easy to use application.
Once you have understood the basics, you'll move on to studying more advanced UI features, including how to style apps in detail using the Bootstrap framework or and Shiny's inbuilt layout functions.
You'll learn more advanced Shiny features of Shiny, such as uploading and downloading data and reports, as well as how to interact with tables and link reactive outputs. Lastly, you'll learn how to deploy Shiny applications over the internet, as well as and how to handle storage and data persistence within Shiny applications, including the use of relational databases.
By the end of this book, you'll be ready to create responsive, interactive web applications using the complete R (v 3.4) Shiny (1.1.0) suite.
What you will learn
- Build dashboards with predefined UI and layouts
- Engage your users and build better analytics using interactive plots
- Learn advanced code patterns to make your applications easy to write and maintain.
- Develop a full understanding of Shiny's UI functions to give you the power to build a wide variety of attractive applications.
- Store data and interact with databases with Shiny.
- Learn how to share your Shiny applications
- Understand reactivity at the conceptual level to build more efficient and robust apps
Who this book is for
Web Application Development with R Using Shiny is for you if you are interested in creating compelling web applications and interactive data visualization over the web using Shiny. Programming experience with R is required.
This site comply with DMCA digital copyright. We do not store files not owned by us, or without the permission of the owner. We also do not have links that lead to sites DMCA copyright infringement.
If You feel that this book is belong to you and you want to unpublish it, Please Contact us .
Learning OpenStack Networking
Learn OpenGL: Beginner’s guide